KJR JUJUTSU TRAINING DETAILS
A.C.T. CLUB TRAINING DETAILS
Jujutsu Training - beginners or advanced:
- For students 15years and above;
- Members of the local community;
- Suitable for men and women;
- No prior martial arts experience necessary;
- Practitioners of other martial arts welcome;
University of Canberra, Group Fitness Room
UCU Sports Building, Allawoona Street, Bruce ACT(off Hayden or Ginninderra Drive). Training upstairs above main sports hall. Class times:
- TUESDAYS - 6.45pm to 8.45pm
- THURSDAYS - 6.45pm to 8.45pm
All welcome, but class sizes strictly limited.
Advanced Jujutsu Training:
- KJR Brown and Black Belt members;
- Jujutsu and Kobudo Coaches;
- Interstate branch and club members;
Club, Seminar and Event details available through your club
Japanese kobudo, SMR Jodo, Batto and kenjutsu.
Outdoor weapons, in park. Lake Ginninderra Picnic Area, turn left at the end of Diddams Close (off Ginninderra Drive, Belconnen. A.C.T.). From Car Park, walk down towards the lake.
SATURDAYS 9.20-11.30am (unless raining).
- 2015 Timetable will be advised during Kobudo class.
- Special seminars and workshops will be advised through the clubs
Note: Kobudo is an important adjunct to jujutsu training, however it has a separate training and grading syllabus and some students study and teach this division of KJR independently of the Jujutsu curriculum.
See separate kobudo details page.
Phone - 041 112 3378.
Email: kjr-iji ( at ) bigpond.com