KJR JUJUTSU TRAINING DETAILS
A.C.T. CLUB TRAINING DETAILS
Jujutsu Training - beginners or advanced:
- For students 16years and above;
- Members of the local community;
- Suitable for men and women;
- No prior martial arts experience necessary;
- Practitioners of other martial arts welcome;
University of Canberra, Aerobics Room
UCU Sports Building, Allawoona Street, Bruce ACT (off Hayden or Ginninderra Drive)
NEW TIME UNTIL END OF YEAR (25 Nov 14)
- TUE 25 November 2014 - 6.45pm to 8.45pm
- THU 27 November 2014 - 6.45pm to 8.45pm
Last session for 2014 TUE 15 DEC 2014 - 6.45pm to 8.45pm
UCU Rec Centre closed for Xmas on Friday 19 Dec 2014
2015 Training Times for NEW YEAR UCU Sport re-opens 5 Jan 2015 only open until 5pm for first week as in past years.
First Jujutsu Class (recommencement for 2015) in Aerobics Room:
- TUE 13 January 2015 6.45pm – 8.45pm
- THU 15 January 2015 6.45pm – 8.45pm
KJR Jujutsu Introductory Classes (UCUSR Fitness Program)
TBA in 2015.
All welcome, but class sizes strictly limited.
2014 Advanced Jujutsu Training:
- KJR Brown and Black Belt members;
- Jujutsu and Kobudo Coaches;
- Interstate branch and club members;
Club, Seminar and Event details available through your club
2014 Kobudo* (jujutsu weapons) Training
Haig Park, Turner, ACT
Outdoor weapons, in park near corner of Watson & Masson Streets, Turner (near old scout hall off Northbourne Ave.)
- 2015 Timetable will be advised during Kobudo class.
- Special seminars and workshops will be advised through the clubs
Note: Kobudo is an important adjunct to jujutsu training, however it has a separate training and grading syllabus and some students study and teach this division of KJR independently of the Jujutsu curriculum.
See seperate kobudo details page.
Phone - 041 112 3378.
Email: info ( at ) kjr-iji.org